Led by Managing Director James Neill, an Accredited Expert Witness and extensively experienced Forensic Accountant, we have significant court experience and provide a wide range of expert witness services to instructing counsel, and local and national law firms.
We act for a varied portfolio of clients ranging from corporates, institutions and individuals and specialise in the preparation of expert reports for use in a variety of litigation scenarios.
Our expert witness services cover a range of dispute scenarios including:
• Personal injury
• Criminal injury
• Medical & Professional negligence
• Consequential loss claims
• Mediation services
• Breaches of contract
• Share and business valuation
• Shareholder and partnership disputes
• Fraud and financial crime
• Commercial Insurance Claims
Our Forensics team are highly experienced in conducting financial investigations for a wide range of stakeholders, usually where suspicions of financial irregularity or fraud exist.
Having delivered these services in complex scenarios and to large institutions, we work to provide the swiftest of responses, in the knowledge that a rapid outcome is crucial in limiting damage and maximising recovery options.
Our financial investigation services cover the following areas:
• Integrity Due Diligence
• Corporate Intelligence Due Diligence
• Asset Tracing and Recovery Services
• Computer and IT Forensic Analysis
• Investigations into Accounting Irregularities
• Specialist Advice on Next Steps