Skip to content
- Associate Director – HNH 2017 – Present
- Trainee Accountant / Manager – KPMG – 2009 – 2017
- Cathy has extensive experience in forensic accounting and financial investigations including company valuations, shareholder disputes, personal injury claims, asset and funds tracing, business intelligence and personal injury/dependency claims.
- Cathy also has experience in assisting stakeholders and businesses, of varying sizes across a wide range of sectors, on advisory and restructuring engagements with a strong focus on business reviews and financial appraisals. Cathy has worked on a large number of personal and corporate formal insolvency appointments including trading administrations, receiverships, bankruptcies and schemes of arrangement.
- Prior to joining HNH, Cathy spent 18 months on secondment to Irish Bank Resolution Corporation (IBRC) in Dublin as part of the Special Liquidation process. As part of this role she was responsible for debt recovery and risk analysis across a wide portfolio of high profile borrowers, post loan sale management and data protection matters.
- CAI – ACA (qualified in 2012)
- Joint Insolvency Examination Board (Personal Insolvency)
- Diploma in Forensic Accounting (CAI)
- University of Edinburgh – BSc. (Hons) 1st class, Mathematics and Physics