Skip to content
- Colm graduated from Queen’s University Belfast with a BA Honours in Finance.
- He trained for 3.5 years in the FS Assurance Department in EY Dublin providing audit engagements under both IFRS and US GAAP, qualifying as a Chartered Accountant in 2023.
- Colm joined HNH Deal Advisory team in July 2023.
- In joining HNH as Assistant Manager in the Deal Advisory team, Colm continues to work across a range of M&A transaction types including company acquisitions, company disposals and capital raising engagements.
- As Assistant Manager, Colm works with the lead directors in the transactions he is involved in, acting as a point of client contact and providing support to ensure that agreed strategies are fully implemented and client objectives achieved.
- ACA – Institute of Chartered Accountants Ireland (2023)
- BSc Finance (1st Class Honours) – Queen’s University Belfast (2019)