- Managing Director – HNH 2011-present
- Director – Enterprise Equity Fund Management 2005-2011
- Manager – Deloitte 2001-2005
- Senior Associate – PwC 1997-2001
- Craig was a founder of HNH, which has won NI CF Team of the Year on five occasions. He has been involved in private equity and M&A transactions for over 20 years, both as an advisor and an investor.
Craig has led some of HNH’s largest PE and M&A transactions including:
- Acquisition of Alumasc Facades from Alumasc PLC by Kilwaughter Minerals (Lead Advisor, Buyside)
- Sale of FoodCo Ltd to the Henderson Group (Lead Advisor, Sellside)
- Investment in 352 Medical by 57 Stars LLC (Lead Advisor, Buyside)
- Acquisition of Boojum and PE Investment by Renatus Capital (Lead Advisor, Buyside)
- Sale of Maydown Precision Engineering from Bombardier (Lead Advisor, Sellside)
- Acquisition of Ulster Business Magazine for Independent News & Media PLC (Lead Advisor, Buyside)
- Private Equity Investment in Lowe Rental by MML (Lead Advisor, Sellside)
- Sale of Camperco Ltd to Apollo Toursim and Leisure PLC (Lead Advisor, Sellside)
- Start-up and Developments Capital-raises for Click Energy (Lead Advisor)
- He has previously advised companies such as Almac and Bushmills. He has been an Non-Executive Director for 10 companies as an Investor, including Sepha Holdings, Kelsius Ltd, Intelesens and Bluechip Technologies.
- Craig also founded and is Chairman of the Quarterly in NI (“QUINI”) network, which develops links between Funders and Advisors for companies across the UK, Ireland and beyond.
- Craig is a Board Member of the Pandea Corporate Finance Network, the international network of Independent Corporate Finance firms to which HNH belongs.
- Chartered Accountants Ireland – Fellow Chartered Accountant
- European Venture Capital Association – EVCA Training Institute – Investor Relations Master Class
- British Venture Capital Association (BVCA) – Foundation Course
- Cranfield School of Management/BVCA – Driving Company Value Programme
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) – Entrepreneurship Development Programme
- University of Ulster – M.A. European Business
- Université des Sciences et Technologies de Lille (Lille I) – Undergraduate Placement
- Queens University of Belfast (QUB) – B.Sc. (Hons) Industrial Management
Assisted ISL Waste Management with a growth capital round
Deal size - Undisclosed
Acted as advisers to an MBI team and Renatus Capital on the aquisition of Boojum
Advised 57 Stars LLC on their investment into Kingsbridge Healthcare Group
Lead advisors to North West News Group on the acquisition of Kaizen Print
Deal size - Undisclosed