- Managing Director – HNH 2011-present
- Director – Enterprise Equity Fund Management 2005-2011
- Manager – Deloitte 2001-2005
- Senior Associate – PwC 1997-2001
- Craig was a founder of HNH, which has won NI CF Team of the Year on five occasions. He has been involved in private equity and M&A transactions for over 20 years, both as an advisor and an investor.
Craig has led some of HNH’s largest PE and M&A transactions including:
- Acquisition of Alumasc Facades from Alumasc PLC by Kilwaughter Minerals (Lead Advisor, Buyside)
- Sale of FoodCo Ltd to the Henderson Group (Lead Advisor, Sellside)
- Investment in 352 Medical by 57 Stars LLC (Lead Advisor, Buyside)
- Acquisition of Boojum and PE Investment by Renatus Capital (Lead Advisor, Buyside)
- Sale of Maydown Precision Engineering from Bombardier (Lead Advisor, Sellside)
- Acquisition of Ulster Business Magazine for Independent News & Media PLC (Lead Advisor, Buyside)
- Private Equity Investment in Lowe Rental by MML (Lead Advisor, Sellside)
- Sale of Camperco Ltd to Apollo Toursim and Leisure PLC (Lead Advisor, Sellside)
- Start-up and Developments Capital-raises for Click Energy (Lead Advisor)
- He has previously advised companies such as Almac and Bushmills. He has been an Non-Executive Director for 10 companies as an Investor, including Sepha Holdings, Kelsius Ltd, Intelesens and Bluechip Technologies.
- Craig also founded and is Chairman of the Quarterly in NI (“QUINI”) network, which develops links between Funders and Advisors for companies across the UK, Ireland and beyond.
- Craig is a Board Member of the Pandea Corporate Finance Network, the international network of Independent Corporate Finance firms to which HNH belongs.
- Chartered Accountants Ireland – Fellow Chartered Accountant
- European Venture Capital Association – EVCA Training Institute – Investor Relations Master Class
- British Venture Capital Association (BVCA) – Foundation Course
- Cranfield School of Management/BVCA – Driving Company Value Programme
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) – Entrepreneurship Development Programme
- University of Ulster – M.A. European Business
- Université des Sciences et Technologies de Lille (Lille I) – Undergraduate Placement
- Queens University of Belfast (QUB) – B.Sc. (Hons) Industrial Management
Acted as advisers to an MBI team and Renatus Capital on the aquisition of Boojum
Advised the Lowe Rental shareholders on the investment by MML Capital
Deal size - Undisclosed
Advised Click Energy on the raising of development capital from private HNWs
Deal value undisclosed
Advised 57 Stars LLC on their investment into Kingsbridge Healthcare Group