- Director, Business Advisory Services, HNH 2020-Present
- Senior Manager, PwC, 2001-2020
A Licensed Insolvency Practitioner and Chartered Accountant, John is an Associate Director within our Business Advisory Services division, specialising in Business Restructuring and Insolvency.
John has extensive experience in advising companies, across a broad range of sectors, in areas including Debt & Capital Funding, M&A, Stakeholder Management, Business Strategy, Financial Analysis, Business Reviews and Group Restructuring.
As a Licenced Insolvency Practitioner John has significant experience in advising companies, individuals and wider stakeholders on a range of insolvency options, including Administrations, Liquidations, Receiverships, Voluntary Arrangements and Bankruptcies.
John has led a number of high profile insolvency appointments, including –
- Taggart Group Administration
- Carvill Group Administration
- KPL Contracts Administration
- Polly Bros Group Administration
- Fulton Furnishings Receivership
- JMF Group CVA
He has also successfully advised on a number of prominent business sales within insolvencies, including the acquisition of the Wrightbus Group and the sale of the Carillion Energy business.
Prior to HNH, John worked within the restructuring team of PwC for 19 years, in the later years leading their team in Northern Ireland. He has also experience working as a financial director for a national automotive company.
- Joint Insolvency Examination Board / Licensed Insolvency Practitioner
- Fellow of Chartered Accountants Ireland
- BA (Hons)