Skip to content
- Oliver joined HNH in June 2021 as an Assistant Manager in our Corporate Finance team. Prior to joining HNH Oliver trained as a Chartered Accountant with EY in their Enterprise Risk department.
- Within EY, Oliver gained experience conducting internal audit reviews and was involved in advising clients listing on the London Stock Exchange.
- Oliver works across a wide range of M&A transaction types, including company disposals and acquisitions and the raising of growth capital for SMEs.
- As an Assistant Manager, Oliver helps manage the day to day elements of the transactions he is involved in, acting as a point of client contact and supporting lead directors in ensuring that agreed strategies are fully implemented and client objectives achieved.
- Oliver is an Associate of the Chartered Accountants in Ireland and holds an Undergraduate Degree in Accounting from Northumbria University. Oliver spent time studying in Hong Kong and South Korea during his Undergraduate Degree.