- Bruce is an experienced advisor having worked entirely in Deal Advisory since 1988, spending time in Toronto, London and for the past 25 years, Scotland. He is an experienced advisor with a recent focus on the debt and equity markets.
- Bruce has led on providing financing advice to GAP Group, GlenAllachie, Ian Macleod Distillers, Highland Spring, Simpsons Malt, MacTaggart and Mickel, Boland Properties, CHAP, M&Co and Letts Filofax. He has also worked on numerous M&A and private equity transactions in Scotland including:
- Sale of Brogan Fuels,
- Fishers Laundry buyout (BOSIF),
- Sale of Essentia Group,
- Sale of Hannay Waste Recycling,
- Sale of M&S Toiletries,
- The Sandwich Factory buyout (3i) and
- the Canvas Holidays buyout (3i).
- Bruce has also worked as a Corporate Lender in the Scottish work-out team of RBS. In this role he worked closely with distressed businesses to agree and implement an appropriate turnaround strategy.
Advised the Glenallachie Distillers Co. on an ABL funding round from Clydesdale Bank