Skip to content
- Chris trained as a chartered accountant with Deloitte in their external audit team in Belfast after graduating from Queens University completing an undergraduate Bsc in Economics and Accounting followed by a post graduate Msc in Risk and Investment Management.
- Within the external audit department Chris has worked across publicly traded entities listed on the London Stock Exchange and New York Stock exchange along with private companies in the renewable energy sector and nationwide logistic entities. During his time at Deloitte, Chris spent 3 months working for the New York office.
- Chris joined the HNH Deal Advisory team in September 2021.
- Chris works across a wide range of M&A transaction types, including company disposals and acquisitions and the raising of growth capital for SMEs. Chris’ main area of focus is within the Renewable Energy and Sustainability sectors.
- As a Manager, Chris helps manage the day to day elements of the transactions he is involved in, acting as a point of client contact and supporting lead directors in ensuring that agreed strategies are fully implemented and client objectives achieved.
- Chris assists in the modelling service line at HNH, providing a range of financial modelling services, including operational, transactional and financing model development, and financial model review.
Risk and Investment Management
Hons Economics and Accounting