Skip to content
Director - Head of Tax
- Director, Head of Tax – HNH 2018 – Present
- Director – Bona Fide Consultancy Ltd – 2016-2018
- Partner – KPMG – 2000-2015
- For over 20 years, Eamonn has provided strategic and specialist tax advice to corporate and high net worth Individual clients covering most areas of UK tax. He has been responsible for overseeing and advising on the tax implications of numerous very large and complex commercial transactions and has advised some of Northern Irelands’ wealthiest individuals and their corporate groups.
- Eamonn specialises in corporate mergers and acquisitions and has advised numerous shareholders on the sale of their companies. He has significant experience in corporate restructuring, debt refinancing, merger and acquisition activities as well as financial and tax due diligence.
- He also has deep experience in the property sector and advises several of the largest property development and investment companies in Northern Ireland, many of whom had extensive business operations in Great Britain. Eamonn has detailed knowledge and experience in all property taxes including capital allowances, SDLT, VAT and corporation tax
- ICAI – FCA (qualified in 1991)
- CIOT – CTA (qualified in 1994)
- Queens University Belfast – BSc. Actg