Skip to content
- Lucas graduated from Queen’s University Belfast
with first class honours, completing a BSc in Economics with Finance. During
his time at the university, he was awarded the prestigious Porter Scholarship.
- Lucas completed his training as a chartered
accountant in KPMG’s audit team in Belfast. He has worked on the audit of
several publicly traded entities in the UK and Ireland as well as several of
the top 100 manufacturing companies in Northern Ireland.
- Lucas completed an MSc in Data Analytics at the
University of Glasgow and was awarded a distinction following submission of his
final dissertation, “Comparing the performance of bankruptcy prediction
- Lucas joined the HNH Deal Advisory team in May
- Lucas works across a wide range of M&A
transaction types within the Deal Advisory team, including company disposals
and acquisitions, and the raising of growth capital.
- Lucas helps manage the day-to-day elements of
the transactions he is involved in, acting as a point of client contact, and
supporting lead directors in ensuring that agreed strategies are fully
implemented and client objectives achieved.
- Lucas is also part of the FP&A/financial
modelling team at HNH, providing a range of services, including data analysis,
financial model development, and outsourced FP&A services.
- Chartered Accountants Ireland – ACA
- University of Glasgow – Msc. Data Analytics
- Queen’s University Belfast – BSc. Economics with