- Director, Tax – HNH – 2018 – Present
- Director, Tax – KPMG – 1997-2018
- Mark advises on the various tax issues that can arise for owners and their businesses as a result of their M&A, group restructuring and debt refinancing activities, as well as advising on the establishment of long term employee incentive plans and dealing with HMRC enquiries and disclosures.
- He has significant experience in the tax compliance and advisory spheres, including, in particular, corporate tax, capital gains tax and stamp taxes matters.
- Mark advises on a range of matters, including capital allowances planning, the Construction Industry Scheme and cross-border tax issues, including permanent establishment and Double Tax Relief matters. In addition to this, he has been involved in the settlement of a number of major tax enquiries in the fields of corporate tax, income tax and VAT.
- CIOT – CTA (qualified in 2001)
- CAI – FCA (qualified in 2000)
- Queen’s University, Belfast – BSc Accounting
- Queen’s University, Belfast – Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting