Due to ongoing growth in our Business Advisory Services Practice (“BAS”), we are now looking to recruit a graduate to join the firm on a 3.5 year training contract, during which time they will undertake professional studies towards becoming a chartered accountant with Chartered Accountants Ireland. The successful candidate will report to the BAS management team and will be involved in the provision of advisory and restructuring services to a wide range of stakeholders, including banks, funds, alternative lenders and corporates. The role will include the following:
- Provision of professional advice and services to a wide ranging portfolio of clients, to include:
- Turnaround options advice and business restructuring;
- Debt and refinancing advice;
- Accelerated M&A;
- Independent Business Reviews;
- Corporate simplification;
- Corporate insolvency;
- Personal insolvency;
- Forensic services, including litigation support, expert witness services and financial investigations; and
- Business intelligence services.
- Recent graduate with First Class or 2:1 Honours Degree (or equivalent), preferably in finance / accountancy or a business related degree, however all degree types will be considered;
- Intention to pursue and obtain professional exams;
- Confident with Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- High attention to detail and accuracy;
- Commercial awareness;
- Strong work ethic;
- Team player;
- Proactive and positive approach including ability to use own initiative; and
- Time management skills.
This is a full time position and will be based in our Belfast office.
To apply for this position please submit a CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org