Due to ongoing growth in our Business Advisory Services Practice (“BAS”), we are now looking to recruit an Assistant Manager / Manager to join the firm. The successful candidate will report to the BAS Directors and will be involved in the provision of advisory and restructuring services to a wide range of stakeholders, including banks, funds, alternative lenders and corporates. The role will include the following:
- Provision of professional advice and services to a wide ranging portfolio of clients, to include:
- Turnaround options advice and business restructuring;
- Debt and refinancing advice;
- Accelerated M&A;
- Independent Business Reviews;
- Corporate simplification;
- Corporate insolvency; and
- Personal insolvency.
- Business Development activities, to include identifying and pursuing opportunities to grow the practice, in terms of both client portfolio and service offering
- CAI (or equivalent) qualified;
- Ability to work independently, but also collaboratively as part of a team;
- Ability to work efficiently and prioritise as needed;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage client expectations;
- Excellent technical skills, coupled with strong commercial awareness; and
- Confident with Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
This is a full time position and will be based in our Belfast office.
To apply for this position please submit a CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 5pm on 14 January 2022.