- Belfast / Hybrid Working
- Due to continued growth in our Deal Advisory team, we are now looking to recruit an Assistant Manager. The role offers a great opportunity for those seeking to make a their first move into corporate finance and to join a dynamic team in an environment which offers autonomy and agile working.
- The successful candidate will be involved in the provision of deal advisory services to a wide range of corporate and private equity clients in NI, ROI and GB. The firm offers a route to a more varied accounting niche in the following areas:
- – Company Disposals/Acquisitions
- – Fundraising
- – Private Equity Transactions
- – Financial Modelling
- – Buy-side due diligence
- – Sell-side due diligence
- – Financial and commercial appraisal
- – Business planning
You will be responsible for:
- – Responsible for supporting the M&A Director and Manager to identify, value, manage, execute, and plan integration of the pipeline of M&A targets
- – Research potential M&A targets including market and sectors, product offering, competitors, financials, industry news etc.
- – Gather financial results and operational KPIs to compare M&A targets
- – Build relationships with our local finance, commercial and operational teams to facilitate deal process
- – Work with and support our financial and other advisors during the diligence process of deals
- – Monitor any deal data rooms and share relevant information with the team
- – Perform ad-hoc analysis to address specific deal questions or estimate synergies etc.
- – Working closely with the M&A Manager, prepare first drafts of concise analysis, charts or presentations covering deal rationale, trading, market etc. and developing long-term sustainable client relationships
- – Participation in broader business development activities, to include identifying and pursuing opportunities to grow the practice, in terms of both client portfolio and service offering.
What skills / qualifications will you need?
- – ACA/ ACCA (or equivalent) qualified;
- – Ability to work independently, but also collaboratively as part of a team;
- – Strong project management skills and the ability to deliver to deadlines;
- – Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage client expectations;
- – Highly competent technical accounting skills, coupled with strong commercial awareness;
- – Confident with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
What we offer
- – The unique opportunity to work in an independent, locally managed, dynamic firm, with a focus on its people
- – Competitive salary and performance related bonus
- – Flexible hybrid working model
- We’d love to hear from you. If you would like to apply, please send a CV to email@example.com with subject ‘Transaction Services’. Please make sure your CV includes enough detail to show how you meet the criteria we’ve set out here.
- If you’d like to ask a question about this job, just ask firstname.lastname@example.org