Due to ongoing growth in our Tax Advisory Practice, we are now looking to appoint a Tax Manager. The successful candidate will deal directly with clients and also report to the Tax Directors and support them with the overall provision of tax services to our clients. The successful candidate will be involved in the provision of tax services to a wide range of clients, including HNWIs, OMBs, SMEs and larger corporates.
The role will include the following:
- Provision of general tax advice to a wide ranging portfolio of clients, to include in particular advice on Corporation Tax, Capital Gains Tax, Inheritance Tax and Income Tax matters
- Preparation of Tax Due Diligence reports and provision of advice in respect of M&A and funding matters
- Ability to carry out detailed technical research
- Business Development activities, to include identifying and pursuing opportunities to grow the practice, in terms of both client portfolio and service offering
- Ability to deliver tax compliance services, including preparation of individual and partnership self-assessment tax returns and corporation tax returns
- CAI (or equivalent) qualified
- CTA qualified, with two years PQE
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Ability to work independently, but also collaboratively as part of a team
- Ability to work efficiently and prioritise as needed
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage client expectations
- Excellent technical skills, coupled with strong commercial awareness
- UK GAAP accounting experience
- Experience of property tax-related matters, including VAT, SDLT and CIS matters
- Experience in Trust Registration matters
This is a full time position and will be based in our Belfast office. Remuneration will be in the region of £40-44k per annum plus benefits, depending on experience.
To apply for this position please submit a CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 5pm on 29 October 2021.